Mayilmark SambaRava Recipes
Making Idli with Mayil Mark Orid Dhall
1. Mayil Mark White urad dhall(1 cup).
2. Rice (2cup) .
3. A pinch of Baking Soda.
4. Salt to Taste.
How to make Idli with Mayil Mark Orid Dhall :
1. Soak the long rice for 6-7 hours and urad dhall for an hour.
2. Dry grind the Converted rice.
3. Grind the soaked rice to a coarse paste & urad to a fine paste.
4. Mix all three, add salt and let it ferment at least for a day.
5. Steam them and serve hot with chutney or sambhar.
6. Deep fry the vadas in medium hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
7. Serve hot with Sambhar and Coconut chutney.