Mayilmark SambaRava Recipes
Making Murukku with Mayil Mark Gram Flour
1. Mayil Mark Gram Flour ( 1/2 cup).
2. Rice Flour(2 cups) .
3. Urad Flour(1/2 cup) .
4. Red Chili Powder (2 tsp) .
5. Butter(1/2 cup) .
6. Cumin Seeds(1 tsp) .
7. Oil for frying
8. Water(1 cup).
9. Salt to Taste.
How to make Murukku with Mayil Mark Gram Flour:
1. Take a bowl and put rice flour, urad flour, besan flour, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, red chili powder, sesame seeds, and salt into it.
2. Soften the butter and add it into the mixture.
3. Now add water slowly into the mixture and knead it to make soft dough.
4. Place a lump of dough in Muruku Maker. Pipe out the patterns, forming circles, on a greased plate.
5. Heat oil over medium flame.
6 .Carefully fry murukus in the oil, without touching each other.
7. Fry till they turn light golden brown in color.
8. Place the murukus on a kitchen paper towel, to drain the surplus oil.
9. Murukku is ready to eat. Store in a dry container.