Mayilmark SambaRava Recipes
How to make Medhu Vada with Mayil Mark Orid Dhall :
1. Mayil Mark White urad dhall(1 cup).
2. Crushed black peppercorn 1 tsp.
3. Asafetida 1/4 tsp.
4. Cumin seeds 1 tsp.
5. Curry leaves (Chopped).
6. Oil 50 ml.
7. Salt to Taste.
How to make MeduVada with Mayil Mark Orid Dhall :
1. Wash and soak urid dhall for 6 hours.
2. Grind into a fine paste.
3. Add salt, asafetida, curry leaves, cumin seeds and crushed peppercorns to the batter and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a Kadhai.
5. Wet your palms and take batter into the palms. Shape into a ball and make a hole with the thumb in the center like a doughnut. This is now called a vada.
6. Deep fry the vadas in medium hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
7. Serve hot with Sambhar and Coconut chutney.